Second Quarter 2015
Apache Corporation announces second-quarter 2015 financial and operational results
- Increased onshore North American production 3 percent sequentially to approximately 317,000 barrels of oil equivalent (boe) per day, driven by a 13,500-boe-per-day increase in Permian Basin production.
- Delivered International and Offshore production (adjusted for divestitures, Egypt tax barrels and minority interest) of 172,000 boe per day, with strong contributions from recent Egyptian oil discoveries.
- Exited the second quarter with total debt of $9.7 billion and $3.0 billion of cash, a significant improvement from $12.3 billion of total debt and $200 million of cash at March 31, 2015.
- Raising 2015 onshore North American production guidance from flat year over year to up 1 to 2 percent, which brings full-year guidance to 305,000 to 308,000 boe per day.
- Updating 2015 International and Offshore production guidance (adjusted for divestitures, Egypt tax barrels and minority interest) to 164,000 to 168,000 boe per day, a 5 to 8 percent increase over 2014 pro forma production, and up from the previous guidance of a ‘slight increase’.
Read the earnings release +
Download the quarterly supplement +
Replay the webcast +
Sign up for alerts +
Supplemental financial information and non-GAAP reconciliations